Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cookie Monster

Rita has today & tomorrow off from school. I work for a different school district so I still had to work this morning. Rita was thrilled to play with the kids and not have to "work"! When Hugh was napping we baked some cookies that I saw on the King Arthur web site. I baked half & froze half to see how they would turn out. Fabulous chocolate chip cookies & seemed much easier than some other recipes I have made. Yum!

Why can't I eat the whole bowl?
Ready for the freezer.
Taste testers wanted more!
Can anyone tell me why the cookies turned out so differently? The ones on the left were cooked on parchment & that ones on the right were on a baking mat. I was shocked at the difference!

2 comments:

  1. Love the twinkle in Ritaroo's eyes in the first picture. I have never cooked cookies on parchment and have not used my silicone mat that I received for Christmas so can't answer your question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did they taste the same? they look good though!! nothing like a good choc chip cookie!! again, great pic's. that rita was born to rock a hat wasn't she?

    ReplyDelete