Friday, June 18, 2010

Rita's New Legos


On the first day of summer vacation, Rita & I sat down to make a few lists. A list of lunch ideas, people we would like to have a play date with & things around town we can do. Rita also thought it would be a good time to spend some of her own money on a new toy. After many hours looking at the Lego web site she decided to buy the Apple Tree House. In the past I have never let her buy this type of a set. I prefer what we call Imagination Legos - the big bucket of bricks with no special do-dads that we grew up with. But it was her money so I let her buy it. Well, guess what? The joke is on me - there are three different houses to build, you can mix & match what you like about the houses to create new ones & Rita learned a lot about following directions to build the houses. We were all happy. Now if only I could find some girlie mini figures & pink or purple bricks...
Proud as can be with the Country Home
Close up -- she loved the basketball hoop & lawnmower

The Townhouse
Side view of the Townhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment