It has been a few months since I have done a monthly evaluation of my
New Year's Resolutions.
So here we go:
There is a compost bin in our backyard! And we use it :) Yeah!
I am still afraid of making bread & apparently keeping the car clean
Spinach is now a fairly regular part of my diet
I haven't really branched out on making any new salad dressings
but I am not buying any either
The checkbook has remained balanced
No chai tea
A little bit of alcohol consumption -- we went to a Wine
Tasting last week & I had a few drinks in CT. I really don't
miss it so will most likely continue this in 2011
I have long stopped keeping track of our use at MCC. I am there
enough with the kids to justify the membership -- just ask the
Zumba instructors!
I still have to figure out a stained glass project & figure out how to
take more pictures. Or maybe better ones.
See you next month!
New Year's Resolutions.
So here we go:
There is a compost bin in our backyard! And we use it :) Yeah!
I am still afraid of making bread & apparently keeping the car clean
Spinach is now a fairly regular part of my diet
I haven't really branched out on making any new salad dressings
but I am not buying any either
The checkbook has remained balanced
No chai tea
A little bit of alcohol consumption -- we went to a Wine
Tasting last week & I had a few drinks in CT. I really don't
miss it so will most likely continue this in 2011
I have long stopped keeping track of our use at MCC. I am there
enough with the kids to justify the membership -- just ask the
Zumba instructors!
I still have to figure out a stained glass project & figure out how to
take more pictures. Or maybe better ones.
See you next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment