Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance!

Rita has been taking dance at Dean/Black for three years.  She loves it & like most girls her age her favorite thing is the recital.  We have a houseful of family for both days & Rita loves the rehearsal because she can see the 'big' girls dance & she gets to stay up late!  This is her second year winning the Hard Worker Award in Jazz, Tap & Ballet.  She was thrilled & we will miss her dancing here.

I am still learning this new format & don't like it one bit.  Sorry it is so hard to read!






















Rita received these beautiful flowers from her fans in Florida - Thanks everyone!!
Rita was so thrilled to stay until the end of the rehearsal to see all the dances!

This is S.  She went to the preschool I worked at & attached herself to Rita.  Adorable.

This is C - Rita has been taking tap with her for 3 years - aren't they cute?

After the big performance!

Serious ballet pose

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Really fancy costumes this year. So sad that I missed the final performance :(

    ReplyDelete