Friday, June 3, 2011

Germany, Here We Come!

 The kids were so excited to be flying to Germany.  Hugh was too young to remember his last flight & Rita is a seasoned pro.  Our flight was very late out of Detroit - 950pm...  This makes for some tired kids & parents.  The plane set up didn't allow us to sit together so Todd & Hugh sat together with Rita & me on the other side of the row.  The man in the middle section quickly asked to be moved - can't blame him really.  We all survived, the kids slept a lot on the plane & we made our connection through Paris without much trouble.  But our luggage didn't.  I can't remember the last time I had a bag lost or late.  We were very unprepared for this -- so now I will be one of those crazy people who has the biggest possible carry on bag --  look out, you have been warned!!

The kids loved playing with the 'old fashioned' pay phones!
Hugh looking like a professional traveler
Anyone who knows Rita, knows she loves hats.  Add eye cover things to the list...
zzzzzzzz
Rita was so happy I ordered her a kids meal!
This is at the temporary apartment.  Hugh wedged himself under the huge pillow!
Mr Casual with his bear - this is a real photo, not posed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment