Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh, IKEA!

Hellllloooooo!
I love IKEA.  When I don't need it.  Now that we live in an apartment with no storage we need IKEA.  Not only is it a pain to get to (tram & then the bus) but it is nearly impossible to buy anything big because it is very awkward to bring home on the bus & tram.  So I have to rely on others.  Enter Kris.  She is fabulous.  And happens to have a car.  She saved me a few months ago when I needed to return part of a wardrobe by driving me & helping with the return.  This time I had a list a mile long but she was also buying a dining table & chairs.  I had to curb my spending to make sure everything fit in the car - a desk, filing drawers & desk chair (that is the pink thing in the picture) for Rita, curtains for the master bedroom & family room, doors to our wardrobe & a ceiling light.  As you can see from the picture we just barely got everything to fit in the car.  That is my hand waving from the backseat!  Thanks, Kris!

No comments:

Post a Comment