Sunday, February 19, 2012

Party at Bobbolino's!


Even in Germany Rita's birthday falls on a 4-day weekend...  I thought we could escape everyone having other plans...but it is Karneval & the whole city goes crazy! Since Rita only wanted to invite a few friends we decided to go ahead & have a party anyway.  Rita choose to go to Bobbolino's. Lots of running, jumping, sliding, giggling & laughing.  We had lunch & I brought cupcakes.  None of the kids wanted their picture taken so I feel lucky with the few I have, even if some are blurry.

Here are the girls waiting for the tram - L, Rita, H & E
Posing on the big bouncy bubble
Me & the birthday girl
The girls spent the majority of their time on the trampolines
Hugh climbing up the big slide
Girls climbing
Watching Rita open her gifts
One last picture - how embarrassing!  Rita, E, H & L

No comments:

Post a Comment