I am still amazed each time I have to turn the page on the calendar -- did the month really go by already? How did that happen? Does anyone else have this problem?
Here is a summary of my April:
Still no ice cream. This is hard now that Great Lakes Ice Cream is open & we
drive by it multiple times a day.
I have stopped keeping track of our would be expenses at MCC. I average 4 workouts a week & always have at least one child with me so I think I am clearing the $82/monthly fee.
The car is filthy - maybe a spring clean?
I have been eating more spinach. I am hooked on Ziti with Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, and Gorgonzola Sauce -- Cooking Light September 2008. This is made almost weekly - quick & tasty with simple ingredients.
I did purchase a new book for Wendie's Book Club - The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano. A really strange book that I couldn't put down. Nothing off of my dusty 'to be read' bookshelf... maybe next month!
Due to my new camera I have taken lots more pictures. It will be a challenge to keep up & edit the photos. I am not thrilled with the software we have on our laptop but I can't seem to find the time to look into something new.
Here's to a productive May!

Here is a summary of my April:
Still no ice cream. This is hard now that Great Lakes Ice Cream is open & we
drive by it multiple times a day.
I have stopped keeping track of our would be expenses at MCC. I average 4 workouts a week & always have at least one child with me so I think I am clearing the $82/monthly fee.
The car is filthy - maybe a spring clean?
I have been eating more spinach. I am hooked on Ziti with Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, and Gorgonzola Sauce -- Cooking Light September 2008. This is made almost weekly - quick & tasty with simple ingredients.
I did purchase a new book for Wendie's Book Club - The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano. A really strange book that I couldn't put down. Nothing off of my dusty 'to be read' bookshelf... maybe next month!
Due to my new camera I have taken lots more pictures. It will be a challenge to keep up & edit the photos. I am not thrilled with the software we have on our laptop but I can't seem to find the time to look into something new.
Here's to a productive May!

Great progress! Keep it up.
ReplyDelete