It has been months & months since Hugh has been able to climb out of his crib. I didn't have the same confidence that I had with Rita that he would stay put at night, so we have just been letting him climb in & out on his own. Target was having a sale on toddler bed frames so I decided it was time. Rita & I put it together & Hugh had a fabulous 11 hours of sleep with only one "mama, can you cover me up?" -- no different than when he was in the crib. Yeah!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Finally!
It has been months & months since Hugh has been able to climb out of his crib. I didn't have the same confidence that I had with Rita that he would stay put at night, so we have just been letting him climb in & out on his own. Target was having a sale on toddler bed frames so I decided it was time. Rita & I put it together & Hugh had a fabulous 11 hours of sleep with only one "mama, can you cover me up?" -- no different than when he was in the crib. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He looks so tiny in the bed...optical illusion. Love the blankies tucked around his sweet head! Love Rita's art work - where are you going to hang it?
ReplyDelete