Hugh started taking swimming lessons in January. Now that he is three he can take them independently - yeah! He is doing well but there is a lot of activity in the pool - his lesson, Aqua Zumba with loud music & a Water Wellness class. Lots of things to be distracted. On the last day of class when I took these pictures, he was the only one who showed up for class - I love private classes when I don't pay for them! He went down the slide with his teacher 3-4 times & had tons of fun playing.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Hugh's Swimming Lessons
Hugh started taking swimming lessons in January. Now that he is three he can take them independently - yeah! He is doing well but there is a lot of activity in the pool - his lesson, Aqua Zumba with loud music & a Water Wellness class. Lots of things to be distracted. On the last day of class when I took these pictures, he was the only one who showed up for class - I love private classes when I don't pay for them! He went down the slide with his teacher 3-4 times & had tons of fun playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment