Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Great Fall Day!

Today is November 1 & is considered a national holiday in Germany.  Yeah, no school for the kids or work for Todd!  We decided to take advantage of the fabulous fall weather & head out to the Wildpark.  We have been here before & the kids loved it again.  Enjoy the photos!

Rita & Hugo having fun!

Both kids love this kind of swing...

Look how high you can swing the basket!  Fun!

Rita with her beloved salami sandwich...
Todd & Hugo

The Gnome

Check out the rack on this fairy!?!?!

Raccoon taking a nap

The deer gates were locked - mating season!

As we walked back to the tram this lady & her horse & whatever that other animal is just strolled by

Fun with leaves!

It is still fun...

Again!

Rita & Hugo

Can two big head fit between the antlers?  Yes!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that I have now met all of you and have another blog to follow. I also love it that you are pals with my girl. I will love watching the children grow over there. Thanks to Rachel for putting you all together. Frau Bo, as my little three year old friend now says.

    ReplyDelete