So I know it isn't bread, but I actually made pizza dough tonight! It might not seem like a big deal to some of you folks, but I am seriously afraid of yeast. I rec'd an email from King Arthur Flour on Friday with a recipe for Thai Chicken Pizza - it looked amazing. So I thought I would tackle it. I made the starter last night at 11pm & then most of the afternoon was doing something for these 2 modest 10" pizzas. I burned the chicken, the dough was sticky, I had to call Todd in for help & suddenly it didn't really seem like that great of an idea...
Guess what? It was terrific! Not as pretty as the picture on the KAF web site but still delicious!
Guess what? It was terrific! Not as pretty as the picture on the KAF web site but still delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment