Monday, March 15, 2010

Butterflies!


Dow Gardens is a gem. My kids love it, I love it, even Todd can't find much to complain about! Today we went to see the Butterflies In Bloom. Rita enjoyed herself but I spent most of the time trying to keep everything alive that Hugh was chasing. I can't wait until they are open later so we can go after dinner for a walk. I also signed the kids up for the Growing Gardeners program this summer. I love this place!
Rita
Hugh behind the butterfly
This is the first casualty for Hugh -- the picture is a bit blurry because my camera hadn't adjusted to the tropical temperature yet.

Butterfly magnet
Hugh just needed to be put to work to leave the
butterflies & plants alone!
D, Rita, A & R
Rita -- turned out to be a beautiful day

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I can't wait to get my passes. Secret Garden here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! remember the butterfly house? the kids were so little! it looks like a great place. I think midland is agreeing with you :-)

    ReplyDelete