Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Fabulous Sunday


When the sun is out & we are at a street festival, I absolutely love Germany.  Not to say I don't normally but days like today are absolutely outstanding.  And our friend, Liz, has turned into our Sunday friend making the day even more fun.

Today we headed north to Kaiserswerth to attend the Weinbluetenfest - basically a really fancy food & wine tasting.  Kaiserswerth is really charming -- a bit of a posh neighborhood compared to some areas closer to the city.  We tried all sorts of lovely food - bouillabaise, tuna carpaccio, boudin blanc, lobster-- & drank lots of delicious wine.  One of the restaurants we sampled from has a two star Michelin rating (Am I even using the right words here?  It is a bit out of my league!)  A truly delightful day.

We dressed like twins so we wouldn't get lost

Leckeren Wein

Lobster - yummy

Me, Todd & Liz living it up
For more pictures of me, Liz, Todd, food & drink click WINE

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! Ok, now I want to come in the Winter AND the Summer! You look amazing by the way!! Dingo ate my baby. xoxo

    ReplyDelete