I am happy to report that I feel like I had a very productive month - finally! I really feel like I am moving slow but time is moving fast this year - does that ever happen to you?
I have officially abandoned my desire to eliminate chocolate from my diet. For some reason this has proven much more difficult than giving up ice cream for a year... It doesn't make sense because I am not really a chocolate person. Oh well.
My biggest improvement this month was that I was at the gym an average of 4 times a week. I am still not there as much as I would like to be, but it is a start. In June I hope to attend more classes.
I started to keep a food journal & I added an area to record my vitamin. I am now a person who takes a daily vitamin. And drinks water. Finally.
I continue to have 1-2 German lessons a week. Some things are sticking & others will take a lot more work. But my reading skills are improving dramatically.
I can't say I was overly social this month. The normal book club, a few breakfasts & dinners out. People are starting to travel for the summer so things might get a little quiet.
I have been busy planning our trip to Michigan in July. I will be there with the kids for 4 weeks & Todd will be with us the first two. Four weeks seems like a lot of time to do everything & see everyone -- but it isn't. I am trying not to over plan but be somewhat organized, if that makes sense. We are looking forward to the trip & have a direct flight to Chicago on our way there! Yeah!
I don't think I am taking more pictures but I am trying to post more on the blog. Even the mundane...
I continue to try to thoughtful. In fact, I sent an email to an old college friend who I haven't spoken to in years but am friends with on FB about a story I have been meaning to tell her for over five years! Better late than never...
Have a good month!
No comments:
Post a Comment