As most of you know I am a seasoned mover. We have moved 4 times in the last 10 years. So I am pretty used to having to start from scratch hunting for things to do & find friends. Luckily I stumbled on an English speaking play group & have met some great people. Most have much younger kids, but I am not picky! One family in particular has been fabulously kind. Their son really likes Rita & we really like their family. We went to their apartment for two different birthday celebrations & Rita couldn't have been happier to come home with her face painted both times- very talented parents! Thanks D, I & B for inviting us to celebrate with you!
I have also included some random pictures from this month.
 |
| Cool cardboard pieces you can connect & make things |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Not sure if we ever came up with an official name for this... | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Here is the seaweed side... |
 |
| Here is the wavy side... |
 |
| The following week Rita chose a ferocious Lion | | | | |
 |
| Lunch - Corn Cake Salad with Tomatoes & Prosciutto! Yum. |
 |
| Hugh taking matters into his own hands to fix his lamp. |
 |
| More ice cream. Not sure why they are sitting in a beach hut. |
 |
| Mug shot after the bar fight | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment