We lived in London for almost two years, have visited many times & I still haven't been to Brighton. I was determined to go this time until I checked the weather. So we made alternative plans to meet our friends at The Natural History Museum. This building is beautiful. Even if you don't look at any of the exhibits in the building you will still be amazed. We checked out the birds, saw a puppet show & then headed to the ever popular dinosaur area. It was very busy & Hugh had a bit of a meltdown toward the end so we called it a day at the museum. This allowed us to have a wonderful pub lunch & catch up with our friends S & R along with their two boys G & T. We went to The Queens Arms & it was fabulous! I had a thing for walking through any Mews when we were living in London so I was happy this was tucked away on the famous Queen's Gate Mews. After a relaxing & enjoyable pub lunch we stopped by S's office & then on to get some crepes. We went to a favorite place of mine near where Todd used to work. Delicious! A delightful day spent with great people!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment